PPROTEKTING as data controller, through its website it guarantees an adequate level of protection for natural persons with regard to their personal data, subject to processing by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and the Organic Law 3/2018 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights (“Ley Orgánica 3/2018 de protección de datos y garantía de los derechos digitales”, the Spanish Law on data protection).
PROTEKTING only process personal data with full responsibility and loyally, and in accordance with legal bases that allow the lawfulness of the processing.
The following is additional and extended information regarding specific processing activities carried out through its website:
Identity: PROTEKTING PHYTOSANITARY, S.L. (“PROTEKTING”)
Tax ID number: B66285727
Address: Av. de Cornellà 144, 7º, 08959 Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona (Spain)
Purpose of data processing, legitimacy of processing and conservation
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage your comments, questions, support and suggestions, about our services, legitimized by your consent when you contact us. Also to manage the relationship with job candidates in the company. Article 6.1.a) GDPR.
- Process the products that you request from us, legitimized by the contractual relationship for the provision of services. Article 6.1.b) GDPR.
- Send you our commercial communications related to our products legitimized by our legitimate interest. Article 6.1.f) GDPR.
The data will be kept for the purpose for which it was retrieved, or until they indicate that you do not want to be part of our database. They will also be kept until the obligations can be derived or by legal obligation.
Recipients of your data
Your data will not be communicated to third parties in any case, except when there is a legal obligation.
Rights of the data subject
As a user of our website you will have the right to:
- Access, to rectification or request the erasure of your data, at the time that you consider that they are not necessary for the purpose that they were collected.
- Limit the processing or request the portability of your data, in both cases we will only keep what is strictly necessary to carry out claims.
- Withdraw your consent at any time.
To proceed with the exercise of rights, you must contact us by attaching a copy of your ID card to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you consider that your data protection rights have been violated, you can file a claim with the Spanish Authority for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).